Great opportunity exists for a Residential Rehabilitation Coordinator in our Mental Health Residential Program in Weymouth. In this program, adults with mental illness share a home in the community. Our residential staff supports them to reach their goals by teaching them daily living skills to move them toward independence, assist in management of their psychiatric symptoms, ensure their physical health, and improve their quality of life!
Join our dedicated team and play an essential role in enabling adults with mental illness to live as actively and independently as possible!! Work with some of our more challenging clients. Serve as a Team Lead and example to other Residential staff. Assist with administrative functions, reviewing staff notes, running reports, ordering and overseeing proper administering medications. Maintain recors ; assist with audits etc.
Salary: $19.00/HR, $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Advocate for client caseload
- Develop, implement, and monitor treatment plans
- Oversee medication management
- Fiscal management of funds
- Primary liaison for service providers, family, and guardians
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
- Tuition remission program - 100% tuition for undergraduate coursework in a Massachusetts State College or University
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more...
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Time management and ability to organize multiple priorities
- Ability to remain calm and de-escalate stressful situations
- Good judgment and ability to problem solve
- Dependability and flexibility
- Ability to promote a teamwork environment and serve as a role model to other staff
- Ability to form therapeutic relationships with challenging clients
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle
- Minimum of one year Human Services experience and working knowledge of community based treatment, funding sources, and treatment regulations
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred
- CPR/FA and MAP certifications will be required
Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.