Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
At Cradlepoint, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our customers derive from our solutions. We are searching for an experienced services renewals coordinator to join our Customer Success organization. You will partner with distributors, channel partners, customers, and internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Customer Success) to ensure we are accomplishing our renewal targets.
What will you get out of this opportunity?
- A great climate and culture based on a passion for customer, partner, and company success
- Continued investment in you, your peer group, and your team through recurring team-building activities and professional development
- An extremely humble and hungry organization with enterprise-class processes and capabilities but a startup approach to innovation and agility
We work smart and hard and continually have fun!What Will You Do?
- Quote opportunities under $5K
- Assign and manage case requests
- Manage incoming calls from partners and customers
- Assist with orders and payments for renewals
- Escalate customer requests when needed
- Provide feedback regarding customer and partner challenges
- Contribute ideas for process improvement
- Experience working with both internal and external customers in a multi-tier channel environment
- Proficient with analytics and associated tools (i.e., Excel, Access, Tableau, etc.)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must, as problem resolution with Sales, Customer Support, Customers and Finance are key components of the job
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and MS Dynamix
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.