REMOTE- Lead DBA If you are a Lead or Senior Oracle DBA with 5+ years of experience, please continue reading!
Our organization was founded to generate opportunities and prosperity for the Navajo Nation by enabling government agencies and commercial firms with leading IT, professional, and environmental services. By strategically expanding, our corporation now encompasses a diverse portfolio of companies that offer a dynamic range of capabilities. Since 2004, our subsidiaries have created an extensive record of excellence in solving clients challenges. If you want to work with a mission driven org and drive change, this could be your next career chapter.
What You Will Be Doing - support tasks necessary for Oracle Applications Database admins to provide direction on integration of MROi solution components (OCI, Exadata Cloud Services and Cloud 1, ERP Common Services, System Implementer, interface trading partners)
- Implement and maintain application and database security
- Assist with DISA and Oracle Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), remediation of STIG findings
- Interface with Oracle Support technical issue resolution, Assist development with analysis of query execution plans and costing
- Implement, upgrade, tuning of large Oracle eBS environments
- Identify and implement system performance tuning, optimization enhancements. End user account creation and maintenance within eBS
- Troubleshoot problems related to databases, applications, development tools and integrations with system components
- Proactive patch identification, assessment and application in an Oracle eBS environment
- Coordinate OS database, WebLogic, application, solution component upgrades, Perform E-Business Suite application and database admin tasks
- Work on the entire lifecycle instance- implementation to potential upgrades for new environments as required
- Cloning, patching, performance tuning, capacity planning and monitoring all aspects of eBS system administration, user management, security, backup/disaster recovery, SR management, documentation, etc.
- Support and implement new, enhanced solutions to increase team productivity and improve Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Undertake technical evaluation of new and/or prospective implementations and work with vendors where required
- Create, maintain, and review environment procedure documentation (e.g. Instance Strategy and Backup and Recovery Strategy)
- Define and implement high availability solutions with Oracle RAC and application clustering, Backup and Disaster Recovery using Data guard, Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) configuration and Setup
- Provide guidance to PMO on architectural decisions
- Define operational procedures and create/review system documentations (CDRLs and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)) and any other documentation the government needs
What You Need for this Position -Must have an active Secret clearance
Proof of COVID19 vaccine or valid medical or religious exemption as mandated by Executive Order 14042 will be required.
- 7+yrs Oracle eBS R 12.2.X DBA or four years of PEO/BES eBS DBA experience
- Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) architecture (Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), 12c and 19c databases and Database as a Service cloud offerings)
- Multi Tenant Container and pluggable databases
- Able to collaborate at all skill levels within the DBA team and across internal/external stakeholders
- 5+ yrs experience in Oracle-Engineered infrastructure/hardware (Exadata, Private Cloud Appliance (PCA), Zettabyte File System (ZFS)) or three years of PEO/BES infrastructure/hardware experience
- 3+ yrs experience with cloud based Oracle eBS application and database administration
- Environment provisioning via Infrastructure as Code using( tools such as Terraform)
- Experience with data encryption. Moderate to expert programming expertise in PL/SQL and SQL
- knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server Administration
- knowledge of Oracle RAC databases, Application Clustering (AC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Disaster Recovery (DR) setups, High availability system and knowledge of F5 load balancers
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c/13c for monitoring and management of databases
-knowledge of Solaris and/or Linux
- DevSecOps pipeline
A COVID-19 vaccine is required for this position by the client for whom we are recruiting. If there is a bona fide medical or religious reason why you cannot be vaccinated, please be prepared to discuss that with the client hiring manager or their HR representative. CyberCoders will not inquire regarding your vaccination status.
So, if you are a Lead DBA with ample Oracle technology experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sedona Cox
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.