Enjoy your nursing career on a 36 bed medical unit serving adults with varying medical needs such as sepsis, cellulitis, gastrointestinal bleed, pneumonia, diabetic complications, urinary tract infection and other general medical needs. R3S works as a collaborative team to care of our patients to provide the best possible outcomes while maintaining patient's preference. This unit is also known for having a diverse learning experience for new graduates.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 trauma
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more! For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $10,000 RN Bonus!
Minimum 12 months of relevant clinical experience required. Responsibilities Job Duties
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
#Med21 Qualifications Education Requirements
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
This job has expired.
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License