Job ID: 367180
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Regional Vice President will assist and lead specific operational and commercial initiatives to accelerate progress against the business development, profit improvement and growth strategy. This position can be located in either Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ or Atlanta, GA. This role is used as a feeder to running a full company P&L after a year or two. Must be willing to relocate for this role.
- Act as a thought partner for the Regional President and Company Presidents to provide input and direction on key strategic decisions.
- Develop and lead key operational and commercial initiatives that drive long-term growth and profitability for the Company's and Region.
- Spearhead the implementation of new growth initiatives and processes.
- Partner with Senior Management, Company Presidents, and Oldcastle APG staff to accelerate progress on operational and commercial initiatives.
- Collaborate with Company Presidents to establish short term and long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
- Create alignment throughout the region that supports synergy between business and national goals.
- Assist with the execution of the acquisition process including target identification, business assessment, valuation, board proposal preparation, contract negotiation, integration planning and post-closing issue resolution.
- Provide leadership for people development, succession planning and recruitment of key talent.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business management, finance, or other technical field required
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of manufacturing, consulting or business development with a specific focus on building materials/industrial manufacturing.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills with particular strengths in the areas of financial modeling, manufacturing, sales & operations as well as manage complex projects from concept through completion.
- MBA degree strongly preferred, equivalent work experience considered
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Travel approximately 50-75%
- Must be open to relocate across N. America
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Executive, VP, Business Manager, Business Development, MBA, Management, Sales