Job ID: 400773
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Regional Vice President will assist and lead specific operational and commercial initiatives to accelerate progress against the business development, profit improvement and growth strategy. This position can be located in either Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ or Atlanta, GA. This role is used to bring in experienced operations talent to enhance our pipeline for future company Presidents. It is used as a feeder with the ultimate goal of running a full company P&L after a year or two. Must be willing to relocate for this role.
- Act as a thought partner for the Regional President and Company Presidents to provide input and direction on key strategic decisions.
- Develop and lead key operational and commercial initiatives that drive long-term growth and profitability for the Company's and Region.
- Spearhead the implementation of new growth initiatives and processes.
- Partner with Senior Management, Company Presidents, and Oldcastle APG staff to accelerate progress on operational and commercial initiatives.
- Collaborate with Company Presidents to establish short term and long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
- Create alignment throughout the region that supports synergy between business and national goals.
- Assist with the execution of the acquisition process including target identification, business assessment, valuation, board proposal preparation, contract negotiation, integration planning and post-closing issue resolution.
- Provide leadership for people development, succession planning and recruitment of key talent.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business management, finance, or other technical field required
- 5+ years of experience in any combination of manufacturing, consulting or business development with a specific focus on building materials/industrial manufacturing.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills with particular strengths in the areas of financial modeling, manufacturing, sales & operations as well as manage complex projects from concept through completion.
- MBA degree strongly preferred, equivalent work experience considered
What CRH Offers You
- Travel approximately 50-75%
- Must be open to relocate across N. America
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Executive, VP, Business Development, MBA, Business Manager, Management, Sales
This job has expired.