Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and 6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards, government issued identification, mobile financial services or highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Our website is www.valid.com.
We are looking for a Receptionist in our South Plainfield, NJ facility. The Receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks and will also provide back-up support to Customer Service. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, greeting candidates who come to the facility, flow of correspondence, and customer service back-up. Will also perform administrative duties including prototype cards packaging in plastic bags, labeling and paperwork preparation for shipment. This individual will also support and backup our Client Services Representative with job entry activities into the production scheduling and tracking system. This is a full-time position and the hours are 8:00-5:00.
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls to the appropriate employees
- Mail distribution
- Greet visitors to the facility
- Perform client service support as a back-up when others are out of the office or the workload is heavy
- Assist the production team by packaging cards in plastic bags
- Prepare labels and paperwork for shipment of product
- Assist with entering data in the production scheduling and tracking system
- Perform related clerical job duties as needed and assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year of similar experience in an office environment performing clerical job duties
• Professional personal presentation and friendly demeanor
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong attention to detail
• Good computer skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
• Strong orientation toward customer/client service
• Previous client service experience is a strong plus
• Good organization and planning skills; able to manage several priorities at once.
• Willingness to work some overtime as neededWhat we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date of hire and include a choice of medical plan options under BC/BS, dental, vision, disability and life insurance 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, 6 days of paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays.