2AM Shift Time
Receives, stores, and distributes material and products within establishments.
- Reads receiving schedule
- Sorts and places materials on docks according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Sorts goods according to temperature zones.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Communicates with purchasing department
- To operate forklift and pallet jack
- •Communicate with lumper, driver on unloading procedures
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Uses computer to enter records
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently walk.
- Occasionally sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs.Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.