Position at Attindas - US
COME JOIN OUR CARING CULTURE AT ATTINDAS HYGIENE PARTNERS!
Attindas is offering exciting opportunities for Quality Assurance Technician - at our Greenville , NC manufacturing facility starting at $18.50/hour!
Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and markets absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
We seek the best people to drive our business to the next level. We offer comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Life Insurance
- 401K 3% of your Compensation/ $0.50 for every $1 on your first %5
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
The QA Technician is responsible for ensuring product compliance through evaluation, testing and verification prior to release, enhancing operations quality capability and ownership through training, coaching, and supporting operations and establishing the Quality Management System through functional system ownership. Key areas of the role are:
Key responsibilities and percentage of time spent on each: Key Responsibilities Percentage
- Ensuring Product Compliance through Evaluation, Testing, Verification prior to release
- Perform testing as prescribed for product/package/material conformance.
- Share in the responsibility of ensuring the Quality laboratory meets GMP standards.
- Assemble and perform reviews of Device History Records or other required lab reports for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to good documentation practices
- Test product performance including current and future business, complaints, Holds, and competitor according to approved procedures
- Conduct calibration verifications utilizing proper procedures.
- Perform Daily Release process
- Daily Review and Reconciliation of finished product for shipment to the trade
- Provide backup to the Materials Quality Coordinator as required.
- Enhancing Operations Quality Capability & Ownership through Training, Coaching.
- Provide feedback to crews on inspection techniques.
- Assists production technicians with product specifications
- Provide training, support and ongoing coaching to operators on proper inspection methods, Quality Windows and general GMP compliance.
- First line of contact for troubleshooting and the resolution of Quality Window issues
- Provide assistance and support to production line teams working through Quality Holds to ensure that all defective products are accurately purged and identified.
- Positively enforce and support company policies, procedures, and work practices
- GMP expert, champion, inspector and trainer.
- Establishing the Quality Management System through functional system ownership
- Owns a minimum of one functional quality system to drive QMS site compliance
- Provides updates, training and ongoing health checks of the process
- Supports internal/external audits for the particular functional system
- Helps to obtain overall plant goals by influencing the results of scrap, quality, efficiency, and housekeeping achieved on their team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Product Testing, Reporting & Release
Functional System Ownership (QMS)
Training and Coaching
GMP Expert and Champion of Compliance
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
5%Required Qualifications/Professional ExperiencesYears of Experience/Education/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Specific QA training and 1 year of Quality Assurance Lab Experience or internally have skill set at must attain level ( MT2, LT2, FCHT2)
- Work effectively with teams and individuals. Works with limited supervision.
Preferred Qualifications/Professional Experiences/Years of Experience:
- Flexibility to work on any shift.
- Computer literacy in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to learn site level computer systems (QW, ETQ Reliance, etc.)
Critical Competencies for Success
- Post high school education and/or technical training.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (excel, word)
- Experience developing and implementing quality systems
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma Training
(Leadership, Technical, Innovation and Work Complexity):
- Ability to prioritize duties/projects and appropriately handle multiple job tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability and willingness to tactfully confront quality problems
- Excellent demonstrated attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate consistent initiative, sense of urgency, humility, and relentless pursuit of success.
Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, martial status, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This job has expired.