Location: Wentzville, MO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a QUALITY ENGINEER
The Quality Engineer is responsible for all quality controls that must be maintained and verified such as core documents, audits, supplier approved PPAP, PPAP to customer, corrective actions, and all customer responses.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for staff.
- Provides feedback concerning quality team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal quality reports for management staff review.
- Responsible for new material sample approval.
- Examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Confers and corresponds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Ensures quality conforms to requirements; workmanship standards, work instructions, engineering documents, and thorough testing are used to assess the conformance of the product, and non-conformances are either immediately repaired and re-inspected, or identified and segregated from conforming product.
- Inspects the product and/or audits processes based upon the quality history, criticality and capability of the processes.
- Develops methods for inspection, testing, sampling, and training.
- Evaluates production capabilities and recommends improvements.
- Knowledge of terminology pertaining to quality assurance as needed to respond to questions and provide oversight.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of precision tooling, experience with comparators, height gauges, and micrometers.
- Knowledge of ASTM standards in the industrial field and education and prior work requirements.
- Knowledge of various functions of an automotive plant such as maintenance, quality, production control, operations, and materials as needed to determine how they are interrelated and oversee employees in the quality department.
- Knowledge of strategies such as product lifecycle management (PLM), just-in-time, and self-directed teams as needed to effectively implement these strategies.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.