Job ID: 448022
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
The Quality Technician is responsible for inspecting and auditing raw materials, products and processes to ensure manufactured OES products meet quality standards and performance to customer specifications.
- Inspect, test and measures raw materials and finished product to ensure quality standards and customer specifications for dimensions, performance, and functional integrity
- Investigates and reports scrap product amounts and defect reasons to on-shift Supervisors, Process Technicians and Quality Manager in a timely manner
- Capable of using and reading different types of measuring equipment such as tape measure, calipers, gauge blocks, temp guns, Go no/go gauges, etc.
- Uses Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel to collect and maintain accurate data and develops reports as required
- Audits and reviews production processes including instructions, procedures, forms, Bill of Materials
- Leads production teams in the identification and resolution of Quality and service issues, driving root cause identification efforts using (5 Whys, Fishbone, FMEAs)
- Performs structural load tests and analysis within established quality procedures and maintains a clean and safe work area in the test lab to ensure the accuracy of test data
- Creates and issues quality, manufacturing and safety alerts and procedural documents to communicate production changes and standards to employees
- Provides guidance and training to machine operators on Quality standards and guidelines for finished products using good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings
- Associate's Degree or technical college degree required
- At least 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What CRH Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, climbing, bending, stooping, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds maximum
- Environmental conditions involve mostly outdoor production yard activities, performing inspections.
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil and grease
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Testing, Maintenance, Chemical Engineer, Technician, Engineer, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.