MV Transportation is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to conduct site checks and road observations according to client and MV policy, and document findings accordingly, providing necessary reports.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct wheelchair securement checks on a monthly basis.
- Assist Safety Manager with monthly Safety Meetings as needed.
- Provide customer information for site personnel and at key locations.
- Respond to accidents and incidents assisting to manage the situation as well as collecting all required information, assist dispatch and operations staff in resuming service levels according to contract specifications and minimizing passenger disruptions.
- Accompany operators to medical facilities as required after accident or injury; ensure proper administration of post-accident and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Conduct gate checks at pull-out or pull-in times ensuring on-time service and proper completion of necessary paperwork including manifests and pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Assist operators with service or passenger problems.
- Provide feedback to safety and operations departments on service items that affect safety and performance, identify potential safety hazards and provide feedback to be incorporated into daily operations procedures.
- Act as a company representative when other managers are not on site, typically in off peak hours, such as nights and weekends. This includes responding to customer concerns or service issues.
- Participate in Driver retraining as needed.
- Participate in additional training or certification classes as necessary or are contractually
- Ideal candidate will have two (2) years of transit industry experience.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to use desktop PC with Microsoft Office platform.
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Possess a valid state of California Driver license and a current DOT Certification Certificate.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.