This job has expired.
Quality Assurance Manager - Meat Processing - 2nd shift We are a food processing company with plants throughout the United States, as we grow we have an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for the second shift at our Valley , AL facility. This position is responsible managing the quality and food safety systems at the plant level which include all QA policies, programs, and procedures. You will be responsible for monitoring the HACCP Programs, GMPs, SSOP Programs, Paperwork Accuracy and Filing, Enforcement of QA Programs, and Enforcement of Product Specifications.
What You Will Be Doing - Directly supervise and coordinate quality assurance role to ensure food safety and quality are maintained.
- Ensures compliance with company product specifications and food safety as well as USDA regulations
- Work in concert with all departments for the good of customers.
- Maintain quality control objectives and coordinate those objectives with other managers and supervisors to maximize quality
- Analyze and resolve work issues related to quality
- Assist in organizing and training activities related to quality as required
- Assist in the hiring, training, and evaluation of quality technicians
- Enforce company policies and practices
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints as needed
- Enforce adherence to company good manufacturing procedure
What You Need for this Position - 5 years of previous QA experience or higher education.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in meat processing / manufacturing environment.
- Previous QA Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality processes and systems including but not limited to: HACCP, SSOPs, and GMPs.
- Great computer skills.
- Ability to stand ground and enforce policies, programs, and specifications.
- High level of organizational skills.
- High energy, Self-starter, and ability to work and complete work in a timely manner.
-Ability to communicate to all levels of staff and management.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- High School/GED required; College preferred.
- Stand 75% of shift in cold and/or hot environment.
- May be exposed to aroma of spices used in cooking.
- May be exposed to dust particles in the air.
- Lift up to 15 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Manager with Meat Processing experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.