About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy, and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information can be found at .
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and leading the quality efforts in both Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) for the business to ensure customer satisfaction. This person will partner with customers, production, and plant leadership in addressing quality questions, problems, provide recommendations, establish and monitor corrective actions.
- Organizes and creates QC and QA documentation necessary for new applications, including job instructions, job routers, and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for release of and training against QC and QA documentation
- Responsible for interpretation of purchase order quality requirements, customer specification and blueprints associated with new and existing applications
- Manages investigation and corrective actions of nonconformances, customer complaints, product escapes, and audits.
- Supports the plants internal, external, and customer auditing process necessary to maintain ISO9001/NADCAP/AS9100 registrations
- Other Essential Job Functions as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Working knowledge of the 8D problem solving methodology
- Excellent data analysis skills. Experience with SPS software (i.e. MiniTab) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engineering degree highly preferred
- Experience with ISO/AS and /or Nadcap quality systems
- Experience in coatings operations and processes/equipment typically used in a coatings-manufacturing environment
- LEAN/ Six Sigma green belt or black belt is a plus
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States (including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to the person's home country and may require authorization from the U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or any individual who is granted political asylum or other protected status under applicable law.
This job has expired.