Through a variety of services offered by Cotton's in-house divisions including Disaster Restoration, Construction, Roofing, Logistics, Culinary and Health & Safety, we provide turnkey and innovative solutions for the most complex projects and scenarios. Whether faced with devastation, building maintenance issues, environmental mishaps, high-impact weather events, or other natural or man-made disasters, Cotton is your one source for total recovery.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Assist with the direction and coordination of Cotton Commercial USA, INC.'s Quality Assurance Program. This will include walking jobsites, auditing the progress of the work, communicating with the Project Manager and Operations, and reporting your observations along with corrective actions. Adhere to all company protocol, project policies, accounting procedures, etc. Also, responsible to ensure that the service quality is at the company's highest standard. MUST HAVE CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE, PREFERABLY COMMERCIAL.
II. Major Responsibilities
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
III. Background Requirements: Education:
- Report to QA Manager for direction and guidance
- Conduct Cotton Construction Internal Field Audits
- Communicate with QA Manager and Operations daily on battle rhythm to ensure projects are running smoothly
- Adhere to all company protocol, project and safety policies, accounting procedures etc.
- Responsible to ensure that the service quality is at the company's highest standard
- Participate in safety investigations to minimize risk
- Provide feedback (positive or negative) to QA Manager and Operations regarding individual jobs as needed
- Maintain the highest of integrity to ensure the "Cotton" image is viewed in the most positive manner
- Direction of daily activities on construction projects
- Understanding of workflow procedures and systems.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Heavy construction project knowledge REQUIRED
- OSHA 10 or 30-hour a plus
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on execution and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, and proficient in Microsoft Office and document comparison programs
- Flexible team player who enjoys working in environments that will require juggling multiple concepts and project
- Professional integrity and works with a positive attitude
- Able to collaboratively work with others in achieving desired results
- Proven and effective verbal, written and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to motivate team
- Understanding of workflow procedures and systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- Proven organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to travel as business needs arise REQUIRED
- Good driving record:
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of three (3) years verifiable driving experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No repeat seat belt violations
- No high-speed moving violations in the past 3 years
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Show more Show less
Employer-provided Pay range in Fort Myers, FL
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience and location
Base pay range
This job has expired.