This job has expired.
Project Manager (Award-Winning, Locally-focused Commercial GC) If you are a Project Manager looking to build your career with a leader in local sustainable construction and healthy buildings, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us When we started our company over 30 years ago, we set out to do more than build buildings. We set our minds to creating superior client experience through bolder plans, smarter solutions, and greater respect for the environment. Since then, we have continuously innovated to create signature work environments that help people thrive and companies prosper. Project after project, we have partnered with our clients, architects, construction managers, and associates to bring that Silicon Valley spirit of innovation and that drive for results to every project we undertake.
What You Will Be Doing - Able to perform all Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers responsibilities
- Estimate and establish budgets and contract price (GMP/Lump Sum)
- Negotiate cost-effective subcontract and material purchases
- Set up and implement job procedures and techniques to assure timely buyout, shop drawing approval and material delivery
- Keep project on schedule
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Owner, Architect and Subcontractors
- Work with Superintendent to develop safety plans and to implement safety procedures
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management
- Manage, train, and supervise project team according to Company policy
- Organize regular meetings for management and subcontractors
- Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all contract terms
- Supervise documentation of all significant project events, e.g., accidents, delays, Change Orders
- Direct preconstruction services and activities
- Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontract bid packages
- Assist with business development and participate in job interviews
- Maintain quality control (integrity and excellence of completed project)
- Support estimating staff (bid item specialist)
- Avoid or mitigate claims and conflict
- Complete all job close-out procedures
- Conduct warranty follow-up (1-year warranty walks)
- Complete project with full or enhanced fee
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ Years of General Contractor experience including related project experience in commercial TI construction (on high-end corporate office, educational, retail, commercial kitchen, life science, high tech, and advance technology projects)
- 3+ years minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Proficient with Software Applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Timberline, & Viewpoint
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Incentive-based Performance/Bonus Plan
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits (multiple options & providers)
- 401k (with 25% dollar-for-dollar match)
So, if you are a Project Manager with strong commercial tenant improvement experience- please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.