WHY NUCOR HARRIS REBAR?
Nucor Harris Rebar as part of the Nucor Corporation family strives for a firm commitment to our team members. We offer a variety of other benefits and performance incentives that make it easy to see why Nucor is named one of America's best employers.
We work together to create a safe, positive, and engaging environment for each other. While delivering the highest quality products and service for our customers, we lead the steel industry in environmental responsibility.
Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future. You will never stop learning at Nucor Harris Rebar and when you are ready to take the next step in your career, we're ready, too.
SIGN ON BONUS(Income taxable) After 6 months of continuous employment
SOME OF THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS
Medical, dental, and vision isjust the beginning.
We value our teammates and offer benefits packages that also include profit sharing, retirement savings, stock purchase plan, vacation, life and disability coverage, scholarships and tuition reimbursement for employee dependents, and unlimited growth potential.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
Manage complex projects with multiple detailers, products, and vendors from estimating to final completion. Cultivate a positive customer service environment while maximizing profits for Harris Rebar.
- Must adhere to Harris Rebar's safety programs and standards.
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar's vision and values.
- Review contract documents/drawings and coordinate detailing efforts to ensure that we supply products and services in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Provide total contract management of each project assigned, including coordination of the detailing, scheduling, delivery and costs of products and services utilizing the company business system, industry standards and other company resources.
- Oversee efforts to ensure that Harris Rebar fulfills contractual obligations on the assigned project(s).
- Coordinate project requirements with the contractor's representative as well as with the rebar installer, engineer and/or architect using Harris Rebar's contract management guidelines.
- Schedule the detailing and delivery of required products and services with the contractor, detailers, and Harris Rebar production staff as needed.
- Review changes to the project to determine their scope, ensure the accuracy of same, and then process the appropriate documentation in accordance with the company's change order procedures.
- Assist in the change order process culminating in the acceptance of the change order by the customer.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to appropriate staff, workers, and customers.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- Work with Detailing Manager to help control the financial aspects of contracts to protect the company's interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Branch Manager.
- Ability to apply ACI codes and CRSI standards required.
- Experience in customer relations and resolving problems or disputes.
- A basic knowledge of contract law, standard business practices and human relations.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- At least three years of experience overseeing detailers.
- Occasional travel and job site visits will be required.
- Protective equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats, etc. must beworn when on theworksite.
- Work schedule may include hours beyond the normal businessday.
- Typical office activities.
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending.
- Using hands to operate objects, tools, computers and other electronic equipment.
- Lifting/handling computers and related equipment.
- Vision abilities including close vision and adjusting focus.
- Moderate noise level.
Must have supervisor and/or manager recommendation and must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.