Project Manager If you are an IT Technology Project Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a stable financial company looking to add an IT Technology Project Manager to our team!
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, document, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
What You Will Be Doing Strategy & Planning
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget and personnel proposals relevant to projects.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments, if necessary, during project cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work history
- 3+ years of experience in project management specifically working with technology projects
- Experience with Excel, Smartsheets or Google Workplace, various project management tools
- Experience with Windows and SQL database highly preferred
- Experience working independently or in a team collaborative environment
- Proactive mindset with the ability to bring projects to successful completion
- Project Management Certification highly preferred
What's In It for You We offer a strong package in a stable and team environment.
The role is mostly REMOTE, we would like you to be drivable to our Milford CT office for occasional onsite meetings.
So, if you are an IT Technology Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.