Project Manager We are working with next generation of instrumentation tools and research for the electric power generation, transmission, and distribution industry. We are looking for a Project Manager who will coordinate internal resources, work with customers and vendors and can ensure projects are delivered on -time and within scope. We are a collaborative team looking for someone with2-4 years of project management experience!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Top Benefits & PTO
2. Annual Bonus
3. Room for Growth
What You Will Be Doing - Lead internal resources with customers and vendors
- Coordinate work to be assigned to team members and create timelines for successful completion
- Develop project objectives, scope, schedules, and budget involving stakeholders and within companies policies and procedures
- Create detailed project plan and path analysis while ensuring resource availability
- Work as the end-to-end project manager using companies cycle processes and work with phase exit review team
- Have effective communication skills with internal and external team members and senior management
- Conduct risk analysis to minimize risk and escalate risks concerns with management and provide suggestions for improvement
- Monitor and create reports on timelines, budget and any changes in scope
What You Need for this Position - Project Management
- Scrum Master
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Risk Analysis
- MS Office
- Software or Technical company experience highly preferred
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.