This job has expired.
With over 10,000 employees and more than a dozen brands, American Woodmark is one of the nation’s largest cabinet manufacturers. By partnering with major home centers, builders, and dealers, we spark the imagination of homeowners and designers and bring their vision to life. Across our service and distribution centers, our corporate office, and manufacturing facilities, you’ll always find the same commitment to customer satisfaction, integrity, teamwork, and excellence.
We are on a journey to encourage an inclusive Woodmark and are taking meaningful actions to promote diverse representation across every part of the business. Together, every team member contributes to making American Woodmark a place where people can express who they are through what they do.
The Project Leader, Infrastructure & Architecture is a key member of the Information Technology team whose primary mission is to partner with key business and IT leaders for the delivery of all server and storage services that enable key business operations and critical business applications across the enterprise. This position requires expertise in areas of transforming the infrastructure and architecture function including server and storage provisioning, software installation and configuration, and operations including data centers, server administration, and disaster recovery, while specifically ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all systems and infrastructure. Responsible for installation, configuration & maintenance of the company’s multi-server, multi-site environment, including hardware and operating system; proactively monitors and performs configuration changes to improve performance, security, and availability; performs configuration and tuning of system monitoring tools to proactively identify and escalate system issues; support production systems including analyzing and resolving production problems and end-user service requests. Provide a high level of customer service across the organization with a primary focus on systems availability, performance, reliability, security, and established service level metrics.
As a critical member of the Infrastructure & Architecture Services team, this role identifies changes and trends in digital technologies and communicates their benefits and impacts to business leadership and senior management. Collaborates with the IT leadership team to define the long-term organization-wide infrastructure capabilities needed and develops and implements the overall strategy and roadmap to ensure optimal technology operations and return on investment with a high priority on confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The Project Leader, Infrastructure & Architecture reports directly to the Manager, Infrastructure & Architecture Services, and must be a strong & visible leader, highly flexible, and results-oriented with the ability to provide insight and support on complex business and technical issues. As a leader and technical specialist, this role is responsible for proactively leading multiple technology initiatives with a critical focus on managing, people, scope, schedules, resources, investments, and risks. The IT department is committed to being an innovative and collaborative business partner enabling enterprise-wide digital capabilities and focused on continuously improving the client, customer, and consumer experience.
* Solution Delivery & Project Management
* Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
* 5+ years of Infrastructure Engineering/Architecture experience.
* 3+ years in IT support
* 2+ years in server and storage support is a plus
* Strong hands-on experience in the configuration of server and storage products and other related platforms in a global enterprise.
* Experience with server and storage provisioning, software installation and configuration, and operations including data centers, server administration, and disaster recovery.
* Strong experience in a broad range of infrastructure tasks including planning, design, testing, integration, and deployment.
* Must have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of IT infrastructure.
* Advanced knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
* Experience with infrastructure management tools.
* Extensive hands-on experience with virtualization platforms: e.g., VMWare, Citrix
* Extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft servers, Active Directory
* Advanced experience with cloud-based services: Office 365, SSO, AWS, or Azure
* Advanced experience with networking, cloud, server, storage, and client technologies: (e.g., SAN, VSAN, IaaS, automation, backup, business continuity, disaster recovery, ITSMS, VoIP, LAN, WAN, SDWAN, clients, mobile, video, VDI and SBC)
The recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video, and in-person interviews.
Offers may be contingent upon the successful completion of a Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination, and/or potential Motor Vehicle Check.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Competitive Compensation
* Health Care Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Days
* Paid Sick Days
* 401(k) Match
* Tuition Assistance
* Relocation Assistance when available
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 30 minutes ago
Posted 30 minutes ago
Falls Church, Virginia
Posted 30 minutes ago