This job has expired.
Project Engineer (160-unit, Slab-on-Grade Build) If you are a Multifamily Project Engineer with ground up project experience - please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2004, we have grown to become the General Contractor of choice for private and public sector clients alike. We are a tight-knit group with the ability to take on larger, complex project but also offer the personalized experience and customized approach of a smaller firm. With an annual revenue in the at ~$50 MIL, we may not be the biggest name in the industry but our custom-tailored approach to each project and passion in multifamily construction, specifically within the affordable housing space has made us one of the most trusted names in the greater Sacramento region for over 15 years. We are currently expanding our teams with future projects in preconstruction and seeking a senior-level Project Manager with strong vertical construction experience within commercial and multifamily construction.
What You Will Be Doing - Write RFIs (Request for Information) and expedite answers for efficient responses.
- Know and understand the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process Submittals and follow thru with approvals.
- Have working knowledge of project schedules.
- Expedite shop drawings, submittals and safety requirements for assigned tasks. Utilize the Project Management system for shop drawing administration. Supply required submittal information such as field dimensions.
- Request and follow up on project submittals required from Subcontractors and distribute to appropriate persons.
- Prepare and maintain all LEED documentation.
- Procure materials and/or equipment as instructed by Project Manager.
- Receive and distribute information on clarification and changes in the work for areas of responsibility. Obtain and check subcontractors pricing and assist in assembling change order requests as directed by the Project Manager.
- Assist in documenting changes; maintain project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Review and respond to correspondence to and from subcontractors and vendors for assigned tasks.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes as directed by Project manager.
- Be a leader in open communication with team members. Promote good relations with all parties.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 1+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+ or 100+ units)
- Field experience on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other high density multifamily/mixed-use projects
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), P6, MS Project, or other CPM Scheduling Software, Procore or similar project management software
- Knowledge of building systems, construction processes and pricing
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending On Experience)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
So, if you are a Multifamily Project Engineer seeking an opportunity with a local leader in multifamily construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.