Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Project Bridge Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- PennDOT bridge design and inspection
- Responsibilities will include leading bridge and culvert rehabilitation and/or replacement design projects with limited supervision and oversight from senior engineers
- Coordination with other disciplines (roadway, traffic, geotechnical, civil, environmental, etc.) will be required
- Will include some oversight and supervision of other project and junior level engineers
- Will be required to attend meetings and interact with clients. Will assist in preparation of proposals for new work
- Specific job tasks will include completing bridge designs, load ratings, calculations, construction plans, specifications, estimates, and schedules required for project submissions (e.g. PennDOT Type, Size, and Location (TS&L) submissions, Final Plans submissions, and Final Plans, Specifications, and Estimate (PS&E) package).
- Working knowledge of PennDOT bridge design, analysis, and rating software
- PennDOT Open Plan
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Work With Us?
- Municipal bridge engineer experience a plus
- Public speaking and classroom instruction a plus
- Knowledge of PennDOT project management process a plus
- NBIS bridge inspection experience and certification a plus
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.