Project Architect If you are a Licensed Project Architect with experience in single-family & multi-family projects, please read on!
We are a top ranked land planning & architectural firm specializing in Residential planning & architecture. We service numerous agencies, builders & developers with a focus on the California market, with offices in Southern California and expanding up in Northern California! We have a talented team of Junior- Senior level Architects, with plans of continued growth and expansion.
We're currently seeking a Licensed Project Architect for our Newport Beach location. Candidates should have 5+ years of experience with recent Residential Architecture experience (Single-Family & Multi-Family). Proficiency with AutoCAD/ AutoCAD Architecture along with a visually pleasing portfolio.
We offer a friendly work environment, company paid medical benefits for the employee, and offer room for advancement and growth. So if you're a Licensed Project Architect with Residential experience and ready to make a great career move, please reach out!
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee the production of construction documents on multiple projects
- Provide technical expertise & leadership to project teams
- Oversee development, organization & maintenance of construction document production/ construction admin
- Integrate all phases (schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction admin)
What You Need for this Position 5+ Years of experience & knowledge of:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- CA Architecture License
- Residential Architecture experience (Single-Family &/or Multi-Family)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Architecture
- Design/ drafting background
- Visually pleasing portfolio
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary $110K-$150K DOE
- Company paid medical coverage for employee
- Dental/Vision options
- 401K plan
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Vacation/ PTO
- A great company culture/ working environment
So, if you are a Licensed Project Architect with Residential Architecture experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.