Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We are seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional to serve individuals with behavioral needs in a small home setting. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
We are seeking a qualified and caring person to work as Program Coordinator for our group homes located in the Swedesboro NJ area. Professional experience working with developmentally disabled population is required. The Program Coordinator will ensure quality, health and safety and client centered approaches for individuals in community living services. Supervise, support, and train staff as they assist individuals served. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations while expanding opportunities for persons served to participate in community life as they choose. Salary is $60,000.
Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart HD - YouTube
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of individual's plans.
- Influence and procure Plan of Care that addresses all client needs and articulates elements to appropriate staff.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to participate in community life.
- Serve as liaison with external case managers, families, other agencies and internal programs.
- Responsible for assessment(s), planning, implementation, and review of person-centered support plans for people served
- Manage and monitor client finances within required time frames
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Respond to emergency situations as trained.
- Continuously ensure a positive, engaged and therapeutic environment.
- Accurate and timely completion of ISPs, client financials, CQA walkthroughs, monthly and daily documentation
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Various shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in human services and one (1) year experience working with developmentally disabled people or five (5) years experience in the field
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver's license
- Covid-19 Vaccine (including booster when eligible) per NJ Executive Order 283
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.