Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently searching for a Production Supervisor to join our offshore deepwater team.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out of Houma, LA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Interface with customer management team and the platform OIM.
- Supervision of all production operators maintaining customer assets on various production platforms.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate costs and personnel needs. Creates schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and then requisitions materials from storage area.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Interfaces with clients and others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Performs inspections to verify conformance to specifications.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of worksite, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
High School Diploma; Experience of 10 years minimum in the oil and gas industry primarily offshore on production platforms. Desired:
Bachelor's Degree; 15+ years' experience in the oil and gas industry primarily offshore on production platforms.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years of management/supervision experience.
- Ability to supervisor remote personnel.
- High degree of communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations.
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.