At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
Production Operators wanted!
Competitive Pay: $22.28 to $30.20/hr plus .40 shift differential
Positions are open on second (3pm-11pm) and third (11pm-7am).
We also have Non-Standard shifts that pay an Overtime rate (x1.5) for all weekend work:
Saturday: 11 am - 11 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 11 pm
Thursday: 3pm - 11 pm
Friday: 3 pm - 11 pm
Saturday: 11 pm - 11 am (Friday night into Saturday)
Sunday: 11 pm - 11 am (Saturday night into Sunday)
Monday: 3 pm - 11 pm
Tuesday: 3 pm - 11 pm
- Immediate eligibility for all benefits- NO WAIT PERIOD!
- We will help you grow your career and stay relevant in your field with continuing education and development training.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401 K- 100% match on employee contributions in addition to lump sum company contributions each year
- 136 hours of paid time off in the first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral program- $750 per referral.
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts (Verizon, Office Depot, AT&T, Enterprise, etc.)
- Service Awards
- Paid Volunteering opportunities
Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, the Production Operators will be assigned various tasks to operate and / or assist in the operation of various machinery. Tasks may include but are not limited to machine set up, shipping / receiving, overhead cranes, and forklifts
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
· Maintain an awareness of safe work practices and prevent conditions that may result in an unsafe situation or harm the environment.
· Set up and operate various industrial machinery which may include Rolling Mills, Annealers, Slitters, Draw Blocks, etc.
· Enter production data in SAP software system, ensuring accuracy in time and weight applied.
· Operate forklifts and overhead cranes to load and unload material on storage racks while observing the appropriate weight capacities.
· Monitor condition of product passing through machinery and perform proper adjustments to ensure proper product quality.
· Package and identify all out going material and load carriers; Unload in-coming materials from carrier, place in storage area, and deliver to proper department.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This job has expired.