***$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus (Pre-Tax)***
- $300 paid on your 1st paycheck
- $200 paid upon successful completion of your introductory period (90 days)
- $500 paid upon successful completion of 6 months of employment
Sign-On Bonus Eligiblity: external candidates who are not currently employed by QTS or have previously been employed by QTS.About QTS
QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management. QTS was founded in 2001 and is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies.
- Purpose: To have a positive impact on people.
- Mission: Make it easier to get products to patients.
- Values: Integrity, Collaboration, Communication, & Leadership
Learn more at www.qtspackaging.com and www.cretexmedical.com.ResponsibilitiesSenior Production Line Lead Position Summary
Responsible for backing up and daily support to the Production Supervisor. The Senior Line Lead is also responsible for training, mentoring, and overseeing the assembly and packaging of medical devices. This position will be based out of our facility located in west Bloomington, Minnesota (55438).Senior Line Lead Duties and Responsibilities
QualificationsSenior Line Lead Requirements/Qualifications
- Assist the Production Supervisor daily to ensure a smooth production operation
- Review, document and train production staff for assembly, manufacturing, and packaging components to current manufacturing documents for the medical industry
- Use ERP system to look up part information, transact part usage and generate reports
- Determine and communicate Assembler employees' job assignments
- Assist the Production Supervisor with setting up production lines and maintaining proper line clearance
- Make suggestions for in-process, push/pull and quality improvements throughout the production process
- Record all required information on Sales Orders and review documentation for errors and completeness
- Perform in-process and final inspection
- Assist the Production Supervisor to ensure that all employees follow gowning procedures and practices in the clean room environment
- Provide feedback and assist with Assembler employee performance reviews
- Supervise over a section of a department (7+ employees)
- Ensure that the products meet customer specifications
- Ensure products are handled and assembled per QTS Quality Systems Procedures
- Move materials to and from the production areas including verification of Part/Lot/Quantity
- Adhere to cGMP and ISO regulations
- Maintain awareness of workplace safety and relevant training
In the Production Supervisor's Absence:
- Check for accuracy and completeness, as well as sign off on all required DHR paperwork
- Print sales order magnets and update the POD production calendar and associate spreadsheets
- Prioritize and coordinate the daily workflow for staging, label printing, cleaning, cleanroom, and assembly
- Communicate effectively with Customer Service Coordinators, Warehouse, Line Leads and Assemblers
- Collaborate on documentation updates and approve in Grand Avenue Software (GAS)
- Conduct the morning POD production meeting
- Perform label inspection
- Attend meetings scheduled for the Production Supervisor
- Maintain an organized work area (5S)
- Participate in the Operational Excellence Program
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Line Lead Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work required 1st shift schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm CT
- Proficient in math skills required to complete all manufacturing procedures
- Intermediate understanding of computer operation
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Knowledge of PLM and ERP systems
- English language (reading comprehension, listening, and writing)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work in a clean room environment, including working with chemicals as needed to clean work areas and components (Isopropyl Alcohol, solvents, detergents, etc.)
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- At least 3-5 years of the following experience:
- Knowledge in assembly of all product families in the business unit
- Assembly, manufacturing, and cleanroom experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience in instructing others through hands-on demonstration and clear communication
- Operation of all tray, band, and impulse sealers
- Knowledge or training pertaining to FDA, cGMP, and ISO regulations
- Knowledge or training pertaining to workplace safety and OSHA regulations.
- Able to work overtime as needed (examples include: staying later during the week days or at least one weekend day)
- Continuing Education; including participation in local chapters, associations, and/or organizations
- Ability to speak and understand Khmer (Cambodian language)
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. You are also automatically enrolled in Cretex's 401(k) retirement plan and are eligible for paid time off (PTO), holiday pay and short-term disability insurance. QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
- Employee Referral Bonus (up to $1,500 depending on position)
- Micro Market On-Site
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. The tenure of our staff ranges from recently hired to 20+ years! Check out some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
- \"We are a family.\"
- \"After so many toxic work environments, coming to QTS was like finding a harbor in a storm! Coming here was one of the best professional decisions I've ever made!"
- \"I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly.\"
- \"Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!\"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.