CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As Product Marketing Manager - Commercial Haytool, you will represent the New Holland brand strategy for the Specialty Product porfolio in the North American region, delivering outstanding products to the market by championing the voice of the customer. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about our product lines and who will continue to understand competitive line business intelligence & market trends, and who will support a team of Territory Sales Managers, and Dealers.
Position located in New Holland, PA. Open to remote work.
- Develop and implement specific product line sales and marketing strategies that increase sales and market share for assigned products - Commercial Haytools including SP Forage Harvester, SP Windrower and Large Square Baler
- Set up plans to build buyer demand for assigned product through enabling dealer network to sell the product.
- Leads Interface between the market and the Product Development teams, driving the development of improve product portfolio and solution for the region.
- Ensures new product launch success through the region, collaboratively with other groups in the organization.
- Drives alignment and approval process for new product pricing strategies with Pricing, coordinate Price Books, SAP Set Up and price comparison for all assigned product lines.
- Support Annual / Quarterly / Monthly Sales Plans & Programs with Sales and Commercial Marketing.
- Provide statistical analysis of market & sales trending and proposes executable actions
- Analyze data and provide fact-based marketing recommendations to ensure quarterly and annual programs as well as pricing tactics support.
- Works with key partners to prioritize the key activities to enable target achievement.
- Acts as the primary trainer on the product line and will support training activities to all internal personnel and dealers
- Provide timely delivery of marketing materials that directly support market segment / sales targets.
- Collaborates with Commercial Marketing to develop all product related communications, promotional materials dealer / customer facing assets, photo shoots, technical writing and trade shows.
The salary offered for this position will fall between $90,000 and $137,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of experience in agriculture or construction industry; OR
- Associates' degree and at least seven (7) years of experience in agriculture or construction industry; OR
- HS Diploma and at least ten (10) years of experience in agriculture or construction industry
- The ideal candidate will also possess three (3) years of hay tool experience.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.