This is a US Remote Opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
We're seeking a talented and experienced product marketing professional to support our go-to-market strategies selling to and through Managed Service Providers (MSPs) globally. The role includes developing and driving highly targeted marketing campaigns, programs, initiatives, collateral, and sales tools to support our sell-through and sell-to motions with MSPs. The person in this role will be a primary product marketing liaison, working across product management, channel & field marketing, corporate marketing, and MSP sales teams. Remote candidates will be considered.
What Will You Do?
- Alongside product management, channel & field marketing, as well as sales, assist in developing our overarching managed service provider GTM strategy, including segmentation and offer development by segment.
- Become an expert in our managed service provider commercial offerings and wireless WAN initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of Cradlepoint products and solutions and how they can be leveraged and monetized by managed service providers
- Directly author product targeting, positioning, messaging, marketing, and sales assets for Cradlepoint products and solutions for managed service providers and their customers
- Engage with MSP product and marketing organizations to deliver messaging, promotional, and launch materials for new 5G Cradlepoint-powered offerings
- Serve as a focal point between MSP, business development, and marketing teams, develop and execute effective awareness & conversion campaigns
- Assist in the identification of buyer personas and provide market insight and analysis to help identify new opportunities and effectively target go-to-market initiatives aligned to managed service providers
- Identify, develop and create compelling, differentiated sales tools and assets needed for each stage of the sales cycle
- Create content to support demand generation efforts, including collateral, e-mails, website copy, and webinar content
- Play an active role in managed service provider communications, including the development of thought leadership content for inclusion in newsletters, solution briefs, and webinars
- Bachelor's degree in marketing with seven (7+) years of experience in a marketing or product marketing role for a networking or telecommunications company
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience working with managed service providers or communication service providers as a primary route to market
- Experience with SD-WAN, WAN edge, IoT, or LTE technologies is preferred
- Familiarity with a service as a subscription sales model
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including content development, writing, editing, and presentation skills required
- Can translate complex technical concepts into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of sales teams selling to a technical B2B audience
- Experience with marketing metrics and analysis and being data and metrics-oriented
- Demonstrable experience creating product positioning and messaging frameworks and leveraging them to develop collateral, campaigns, and sales assets
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Highspot, Outreach, and Salesforce
- Experience with developing effective sales training and deploying online training tools
- Can collaborate remotely, work autonomously and drive projects to completion
- Extremely detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple priorities, tasks, and deliverables on time and within budget
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.