Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5416
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Process Operator - Film Oven Operator
- Manufacture coated wire products to customer specifications.
• Operates machinery and equipment to manufacture insulated wire to customer specification. Secondary cross-training in tubing insulating, tubing prototypes, braider operations.
• Follows specification/process sheets following GMP
• Accurately uses specified measuring equipment and other approved gauging instruments following prescribed procedures to meet specifications.
• Documents and records data used in traceability reporting, statistical process control data collection, customer
• compliance, and quality assurance of products.
• Identifies when process is out of specification and recognizes when to notify quality
• Follow QA procedures and requirements
• Follow safety procedures, good housekeeping practices, including the use of required PPE.
• Follow environmental policies and proceduresEducation / Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferredSpecialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Basic math (addition, subtraction, and division) and assembly
• Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Demonstrated ability to distinguish color
• Exposure to high production/output machinery and equipment and constant noise in the production/plant environment.
• Operation of equipment requires constant standing. Sitting during breaks only
• May require climbing stairs to mezzanine
• Regularly dispense coatings into reservoirs using appropriate PPE
• Must be able to move large spools of wire from 50 pounds up to 300 pounds with material handling devices.
• Must be able to reach, grasp, pull, push consistently
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.