Principal, Clinical Informatics
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Do you enjoy taking ownership for customer projects?
Join our Clinical Informatics Team
Our team delivers products and services to improve practice and promote a culture of quality within health care organizations. We deliver high-value tools to front-line clinicians that empower coordinated, evidence-based care. We collaborate with cross-functional technical teams to coordinate and implement products that make a difference to the future of healthcare.
Take ownership for successful customer implementations
About the Role
As a Principal, Clinical Informatics, you will join a dynamic team providing industry-leading healthcare decision support tools. You will guide our customers through clinical workflows and Electronic Medical Records functional and technical implementations. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to successfully deliver a flawless customer experience. The successful candidate has relevant experience with electronic medical record configuration, training, and implementation.
- Leading customers through the phases of our delivery methodology and implementation of solutions to ensure successful delivery
- Creating and executing work-plans, identification of dependencies, eliminating blockers and issue resolution to verify delivery timescales
- Using your product knowledge and expertise to guide customers to build and implement optimal clinical workflows
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams, resources and customers to build solid relationships and ensure effective communication
- Leading the development of clinical workflows and technical considerations to support implementations
- Partnering with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to create best practices to support implementation and upgrade activities
Work in a way that works for you
- Have solid, demonstrable clinical experience or health care industry knowledge
- Have Bachelors level preparation required (BSN, BS, BA)
- Demonstrate experience with Health Information Technology (HIT), Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementations, consulting, configuration or product management
- Have a natural ability to engage, influence and build relationships with stakeholders and teams across the business
- Have experience of leading, managing and delivering multiple customer projects successfully
- Show the ability to collaborate with stakeholders and teams to resolve issues and to support implemented solutions
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
- Be able to travel to regional customer sites up to 20% of your time
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working remotely from home or any other work location
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
• Health screening, eye care vouchers and private medical benefits
• Wellbeing programs
• Life assurance
• Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme
• Long service awards
• Save As You Earn share option scheme
• Travel Season ticket loan
• Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
• Access to emergency care for both the elderly and children
• RECARES days, giving you time to support the charities and causes that matter to you
• Access to employee resource groups with dedicated time to volunteer
• Access to extensive learning and development resources
• Access to employee discounts via Perks at WorkAbout Us
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.