We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Are you an enthusiastic, and passionate about a career in pre- sales ? Are excited about technology and have a can-do positive, pro-active attitude? Do you have a desire to learn and develop are in addition to your strong written & verbal communication skills? Do you possess strong interpersonal skills which allows you to collaborate with customers, sales teams, marketing, and other supporting business units? If you embody Citrix+Wrike core values of Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity, we want to talk to YOU!
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list for the last six years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016, 2018, and 2020.
Wrike is now a Citrix company where we believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. At Citrix+Wrike, we are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. - We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward.
The Citrix+ Wrike Platform Sales Engineer is a key contributor to our Pre-Sales team, you'll serve as a technical resource to the sales team to perform discovery calls, create custom demonstrations, uncover true customer needs (and associated business value), and demonstrate Wrike's powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you'll help acquire new customers and work to expand relationships within existing customers. Your understanding and ability to articulate both technical and business benefits of collaborative work management to our target customers will expand significantly as will your vision into how to make our customers successful. You will be responsible for representing Wrike technology to our customers and ensuring we are favorably positioned against competitive solutions.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits and value of Wrike's Collaborative Work Management products to customers and prospects as they engage in sales opportunities
- Work with internal sales teams to provide customized demonstrations, technical discovery calls, scoping discussions, and other customer and prospect meetings throughout the sales process
- Confidently present Wrike products to customers and prospects highlighting business value, competitive differentiation, and efficiency gains
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM, Finance solutions etc.
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to translate customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end work stream
- Participate in all required product, sales, onboarding, and ongoing training and certification exercises to gain and maintain the necessary knowledge to be an expert on Wrike
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree or work experience
- Ability to understand business and IT requirements, understanding and expertise in sharing technical requirements and adjusting to talk about the associated business value
- Experience working as an architect, solutions/sales engineer, professional services consultant, or developer in a customer facing role
- Technical experience in integrating solutions together to achieve elevated customer value and automation
- Solid knowledge of enterprise applications and associated architecture (both cloud and on-premise deployments) and ability to explain and develop
- Integration techniques and principles
- Trigger/action orchestration
- Security requirements for system integration
- Adept at internal and external presentations (verbal, written communication) and interpersonal collaboration within the team environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with occasional competing priorities
- Available to travel up to 20%
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Posted about 2 hours ago