Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022596 Plastic Technician II (Open)
Education and Experience
- Oversees all scopes of complex production process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
- Ensures the work area and equipment are kept in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Solves complex problems with the production process, escalates to supervisor in the event of advanced/critical problems.
- Leads team and ensures they understand and follows all production policies, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed. Identify and document quality problems. Leads prevention of non-conforming products.
- May be responsible to assist supervisor in overseeing colleague performance and scheduling.
- May be responsible for training colleagues on the line.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of the production process.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to teach, coach, and develop others.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.