CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to join our Agricultural Product Development organization. This is an opportunity to design, develop, and implement electro-hydraulic control and monitoring systems on agricultural equipment for the crop production product lines, primarily focusing on Soil Management equipment.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will research, design, and develop Embedded Electrical and Mechanical Systems for Agriculture machines.
- Develop Vehicle Embedded System Requirements/Specifications for assigned sub-systems consistent with program and central engineering objectives.
- Communicate with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion. Design new / improved processes and products for new and existing products
- Interpret and Assist in Development of Software Models from Requirements/Specifications, using Model Based Design, maximizing reuse of sub-components, and assuring readability and maintainability of Models.
- Conduct design analysis on components, vehicle systems and/or software architectures to verify new Requirements/Specifications can be achieved. This can include investigating HW I/O, wire harnessing, controller software, and mechanical subsystems. This could include defining resource requirements, schedule to meet project objectives, as well as participation in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEAs
- Support field testing and trouble-shooting of products and systems performed by field staff when necessary
- Support Product Validation Engineers as they conduct Functional and Performance testing.
- Assist in the creation of data and documentation for major milestone review presentations with management.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams to support problem analysis.
- Contribute to SW and System verification activity and related problem solving.
- Support Product Validation Engineers as they conduct Functional and Performance testing
Position Pays $66,000 to $95,700 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsRequired Qualifications:
- B. S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Systems Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with Controls experience, to include exposure or experience through coursework, related to Embedded Electronic Systems and Controls
- 3+ years relevant product development experience
- Experience with Off-Highway/On-Highway mobile equipment
- Experience with complete electronic vehicle systems architecture and software
- Good working knowledge of electronic components and communication protocols (CAN, J1939, ISOBUS)
- Experience using Vector CAN tools including CANalyzer
- Experience with Model Based Embedded System design, using Mathworks® MATLAB/Simulink® and Stateflow®, and other relevant development design tools
- Experience with Electro-Hydraulic Control Systems and Model Based Embedded System design
- Demonstrated technical leadership and organization skills
- Experience designing and operating agricultural equipment
- Proficiency in completion of multiple small to large projects from conception to product release.
- Experience in a strong cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.