Job ID: 337644
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is a locally-based construction company and building materials supplier owned and operated by CRH Americas Materials, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer in North America. Gulf Coast is part of CRH America's growing Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees statewide.
The primary functions of the Plant Mechanic are to maintain and repair all plant assets and equipment including inspecting and analyzing malfunctions, performing skilled maintenance, repairs, and rebuilding crushing equipment to include conveyors, and other plant-specific components.
- Works with concrete crushing plants
- Repair and Maintain Crusher.
- This position's primary responsibility will include the assembly, disassembly overhaul, repair and adjustment of crushing and processing equipment.
- Must have some welding experience Inspect Equipment and Structures.
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance of the plant equipment in order to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operations to maximize production and minimize interruptions.
- Monitor Processes and Materials.
- Monitor and review the plant, specifically various aggregate crushing, washing, and screening areas to identify problems and ensure safety and materials compliance.
- Document and Record Information.
- Enter and maintain service and lubrication reports regarding the plant equipment used to ensure preventative maintenance is up to date.
- Perform General Physical Activities.
- Perform a variety of tasks that assist with the operation of the plant, including cleaning, washing, sweeping, and shoveling materials.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Previous experience in the aggregate or construction industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Best Practices.
- Knowledge of general principles and practices of industrial crusher maintenance, construction, or aggregate production is preferred. Flexibility.
- Must be able to work overtime and extended hours depending on customer and company demands.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions and tolerate being exposed to loud noises.
- Mechanical Skills.
- Must have some knowledge of industrial tools, their uses, and maintenance.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Gulf Coast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2022 Job Segment:
Maintenance Mechanic, Plant Operator, Construction, Mechanic, Plant, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.