Are you an experienced Plant Engineer?
Would you like to grow in your career and work with an organization that values YOU?
Our client is a family owned business that manufactures quality residential and commercial roofing products. They are seeking a qualified Plant Engineer. This position is located in Sumas, WA.
Our client has been serving their customers both locally and internationally since 1983. They value integrity, humility, and the safety of their employees. With locations across the nation and beyond, they offer some fantastic growth opportunities with a great team.
What you will receive:
What you will be doing:
- Competitive Salary (in the range of approx. $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience and qualifications)
- Direct hire
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional OT
- Extended Health Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth
- Safety oriented environment
- Working with a leader in their industry
What you will need:
- The Plant Engineer will manage projects from start to finish, oversee improvement to systems that support production enhancement, safety in the workplace, and drive manufacturing improvements.
- Lead project improvements that reduce waste, cut costs, and improve speed in manufacturing performance.
- Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting equipment, and recommending corrective action to resolve issues.
- Provide engineering insight for facility infrastructure: HVAC, boilers, compressed air, power transmission, etc.
- Work closely with Operators and production team to oversee quality control, raw materials, plant maintenance, product specifications and product schedules.
- Performs plant compliance to Federal, State and Corporate requirements, including interfacing with government and corporate auditors.
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of previous experience in manufacturing
- Capital Project Management Experience
- Autocad experience
- Operational and supervisory experience is a plus
- Experience managing timelines of projects, coordination of permits, the ability to work hands on where you''ll be on the production floor
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, you are good with your hands, and the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! We are interviewing now and want to speak with you
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.