Placement Representative - Casualty
If you're looking to expand your career with a global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management, this position is for you! Marsh has an exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Placement Representative supporting the Casualty practice.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- This position is critical to successfully support midsize to large middle market and risk management accounts
- Remote and or flexible work opportunities
- You will receive on the job, computer based training to be successful and productive in this role
- Work alongside highly experienced colleagues to gain experience and skill sets for professional growth
We will Count on you to:
- A company with a sound brand and proven results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential), Full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What you need to have:
- Document all account activities into the MART system
- Assist in submitting coverage specifications and policy management for follow up with underwriters and client team to provide cohesive client service.
- Input placement data into system within specified timeframes and accurately.
- Complete first check of policy and confirms policy language to support policy renewal process.
- Document all placement activities in the system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers and client team.
- Ensure client renewal transactions are compliant with professional standards.
- Assist in special projects within team.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- College degree
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- P & C licensed preferred, OR able to obtain within 12 months of employment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and the ability to learn proprietary applications/databases
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong ability to forge relationships
- High attention to detail and collaborative skill set
- Being a self-starter
- Willingness to learn and be successful in the commercial insurance field
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.