How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Douglas Hospital Physical Therapist Position
The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating, planning and implementing a treatment program for patients referred by physicians. The therapist may work in acute care or inpatient rehab. The position should allow organization for timely documentation and charging, staff and student supervision, maintenance of a safe work environment and participation in professional, staff and program development.
Required Minimum Education
Required Minimum Licensure
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
Required Minimum Experience
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Georgia
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) is required.
Required Minimum Skills
- Previous Physical Therapy experience in the outpatient setting
- Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills.
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!