Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of Animal Pharmaceuticals.
At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow.
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Great Health Benefits from day 1!
4 weeks accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays
401(k) match with company profit sharing
Work as part of a team operating pharmaceutical packaging lines. Operate packaging equipment and other related tasks. Maintain accurate and concurrent documentation of all tasks completed. Maintain a positive attitude and be able to work well with others in a team environment. Demonstrate good attendance.
Record Keeping and Documentation
• Maintain and complete accurate records (timecards, batch records, logbooks, etc.).
• Operate assigned equipment, i.e., PLC controlled packaging line, vision system, etc.
• Clean production equipment and facilities.
• Set-up/ disassemble packaging equipment.
• Operate specific in-process devices associated with the equipment.
• Operate material handling devices, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jacks, and hi-lifts.
• Apply the metric system to assigned process calculations.
SOPs / cGMPs
• Follow all SOPs/cGMPs applicable to the area.
• Apply proper housekeeping techniques.
• Follow proper dress and secondary gowning policy.
• Practice good safety techniques in the manufacturing area., including lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
• Read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs).
• Properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required per SOPs, i.e., safety shoes, safety glasses, respirators, gloves, hearing protection, etc.
Decision Making -- Demonstrated ability to:
• Delegate questionable issues upward.
• Follow directions either written, or oral.
• Know when to stop the process for anomalies.
• Learn to identify "out-of-spec" material.
• Familiar with production/ process flow.
• Know proper staging and storage location for supplies and equipment.
• Learn key terminology associated with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
• Communicate effectively with peers and supervisor.
• Apply appropriate communication techniques for teamwork.
Personal Computer Skills
• Perform PC tasks
Education and Experience
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent, plus 6-12 months of experience
- Language skills - able to read and interpret procedures.
- Math Skills - ability to apply general math skills.
- Has a basic understanding of mechanical skills and has used various hand tools.
- Meets the physical requirements of the job.
Physical Position Requirements
- Technical school certificate, or 1-2 yrs. college.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with vision systems and robotic fillers
- Knowledge of P.C. using Windows based applications.
- Apply good lifting techniques.
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Will be exposed to routine lifting of 20-40 lbs., and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Ability to move up and down stairs/ladders.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to product dust/particulate
- Exposure to loud noise.
- Exposure to temperature variations.
- Exposure to heights of up to 25 ft., e.g., tops of silos, and tops of blenders
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.