At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Holman BMW of Mt. Laurel has an outstanding opportunity for a Parts Picker to join the Holman Family.
Monday through Friday 7:30am - 1:30pm
The Parts Picker communicates with the Parts Associate and Technician and is responsible for selecting the required part and delivering it to the correct Technician in order to expedite the service experience. The Parts Picker will also stock inventory. This is a fast paced position that requires close attention to detail and excellent organization skills. This is an entry level position with significant opportunity for growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Obtain parts from Parts Associate and deliver to Technician
- Sort and label incoming parts and store in inventory.
- Attend/complete required training and department meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Basic math and language skills.
- Ability to work in an active, fast-paced environment.
- Current valid driver's license (not necessarily a CDL) is required for all employees.
- Clean motor vehicle driving record.
- Basic computer skills.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.