The Key Carrier (KC) works as part of the leadership team to live out the vision each day with customers, leading by example, and demonstrating memorable experiences every day within the store. In this role, the KC supervises the store team to achieve sales objectives, leads in-store activities, maintains store policy and procedures, and assumes responsibility for the operations and merchandising functions of the store. This key carrier supports great customer experience by modeling service behaviors.
- Develops a rapport with customers and provides attentive service within the store.
- Supervises the sales floor, ensuring that selling zones are covered and meal and breaks provided in accordance with the law.
- Achieve store sales objectives
- Acts as a mentor to coach employees and offer feedback. Keeping team informed about KPI and sales achievements throughout shifts.
- Fosters a healthy, competitive atmosphere in the store.
- Supervise store associates during shifts to ensure proper store operation.
- Assumes responsibilities for shrink, overall operation, stock, housekeeping, and merchandise presentation within the store.
- Ensures that all merchandise is displayed per company direction. Utilize replenishment checklists to fill in all areas of the store, as needed.
- 1-2 years retail experience preferred
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business and allows for flexibility in scheduling 15-25 hours per week (Max 30 hours - as needed based on business coverage)
- Must be 18 or older
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: