Founded in 1999, MHS is a full-service provider of innovative material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution and fulfillment operations. We build, engineer and maintain systems for some of the biggest companies in the world, including UPS, FedEx, Walmart, Amazon and others. MHS is already one of the 10 largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, and we only expect to continue growing. We're looking for top talent to be part of the journey.
The Panel Supervisor is responsible for meeting daily production schedules. Responsible for the coordination and supervision of employees in a manufacturing environment. Review work orders, production specifications, technical instructions, facility requirements, tool requisition, equipment, and supplies for department. The Panel Supervisor will address performance assessment, work assignments, recognition/disciplinary actions, upgrading, and transfer. Review and compile operations records, such as first pass yield, scrap, and maintenance costs.
Education and Experience:
- Coach and develop all production personnel through consistent and effective training and communication.
- Ensures all safety requirements for all processes are being followed.
- Ensures that all work is carried out to the required quality in the best possible manner and within the guidelines of MHS.
- Motivate, direct, align and guide the team for best performance.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decision in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct daily inventory on department supplies.
- Controls man hours including indirect hours, overtime, and days off to workers. Allocates man-hours vs. job #'s.
- Meets all production requirements by pre-planning and follow up on all jobs having work ready for next shift.
- Provides continuous improvement while utilizing our 5S procedures and following process.
- Works closely with other production supervisors and management to promote efficiency and teamwork in each department and in throughout the facility.
- Performs various other duties as needed or as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years equivalent experience
- Minimum of one (1) - two (2) years of supervisory experience working in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory, and on-time delivery processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Bilingual a plus
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MHS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen.