Hours: 3rd shift 10p-6:30a Sun night-Fri morning
$2,500 hiring bonus! $500 at 30 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days of employment!
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
- 401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
This person serves as a team leader in the Paint Department - providing day-to-day direction for the workers on the paint line to achieve VPI objectives. This person serves as a point of contact and reports to the Paint Department Manager.Position Responsibilities:
- Drive performance, motivate and encourage Paint team
- Oversees the work on the line; meeting production goals and quality standards
- Delegate and direct general tasks for workers
- Create, provide, and/or train workers on specific work instructions
- Performing QC inspections for finished goods to ensure quality
- Maintaining proper procedures in the Wash System to ensure quality paint finish
- Oversee, delegate and direct general weekly maintenance procedures
- Maintain scheduled line flow by following proper "hanging" order procedure
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Works collaboratively with team and supervisor
- Demonstrated self-motivation and efficient productivity
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 1-3 yrs of applicable work experience
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Safety conscious individual
- Must be able to read and understand established work instructions
- Strong communication skills- must be able to give clear instructions
- Self-Motivated individual who understands the importance of time constraints
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- Must be flexible with the work schedule and overtime hours
- Must be able to operate power sanders and other hand tools on a daily basis
- Must be able to work with chemicals and powder coat paint, wearing protective equipment such as respirators, masks and gloves
- Must be able to learn how to drive/operate a tow motor
- 1 year plus of leadership experience
- Tow motor operator's license
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.