Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an Order Processor in its New Albany, IN facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree is highly preferred), 1-3 years of relevant work experience, strong computer skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Provides customers with information regarding prices and availability of catalog and non-catalog products. Processes and enters orders for products received via internet, email, phone, and mail. Answers incoming telephone calls from customers regarding label questions. Places outgoing calls to customers in order to obtain information necessary to verify orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Routes orders received by Order Processing Department.
* Processes orders with all critical information necessary to produce the label to customer's specifications.
* Reviews orders received for accurate pricing, spelling, and other information.
* Contacts customer to confirm missing or additional information on orders and quotes (such as quantity and ink color).
* Prepares and ensures the completeness of order jacket and submits to QA.
* Answers incoming telephone calls regarding Order Processing orders or inquiries regarding items and availability of those items.
* Enters customer's specific quote request into the computer, emails, or auto faxes quote to customer.
* Computes prices, discounts, and shipping charges on label orders and quote requests.
* Retrieves quote requests from the Quote Queue and completes the quote or sends to the appropriate area to be completed.
* Outsource orders to other vendors, complete follow-up on order including confirmation, shipping charges, tracking numbers, activating, and invoicing.
* Handles special accounts, which may require special procedures.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Make copies of paperwork.
* Data entry and other clerical work.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may spend short periods in the manufacturing environments with exposure including but not limited to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature. Occasional exposure to one or more unpleasant or hazardous conditions 0% to 10% of work time.
* Intensive computer work and extended use of the computer keyboard and mouse.
* Incumbent constantly required to hear, speak, articulate and use manual dexterity.
* Incumbent regularly required to stand, walk, use color vision, grasp, reach and sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Incumbent occasionally required to carry and lift up to 25 lbs.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer