Oracle Applications Developer
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for our Oracle Applications Developer role in based in Hoboken, New Jersey. This position will be in our Enterprise Business Solutions Group.
What Can You Expect
- Constant Challenge
- Join a stable company and a well-respected global brand
What Is In It For You?
- Performance-Based Career Growth - Global career opportunities
- Culture - Work in a culture with strong values
- Benefits - competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We Will Count On You To:
- Code, test and debug software programs and provide RCA for issues
- Meet project plan goals under limited guidance and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project
- Work independently to design and develop small technical modules
- Simplify complex solutions; building high-performance, scalable, re-usable, loosely coupled codes
- Provide technical support to clients on existing problems escalated as appropriate
- Monitor system performance and advise stakeholders of results and improvements
- Coordinate with appropriate team members to ensure existing systems meet client needs.
- Assist with the development of best practices and streamlined processes across the IT department
- Focus on continuous improvements to team and processes for maximum efficiency and value.
What You Need to Have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Oracle Applications Developer
- Experience with Oracle Applications Financial Modules
- Proficiency in Oracle Database
- Strong skills with PL/SQL and Shell Scripts
- Knowledge in Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, WebADI and Oracle Application Framework
- Experience in Software Engineering best practices in SDLC, SCM tools
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Oracle Applications
- Upgrade to 12.2 and Online Patching
- Adaptable, capable of learning new technologies
- Familiarity with Full Stack development using REST APIs
Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas ofrisk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries.With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.Marshadvisesindividual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk managementsolutions.Guy Carpenterdevelops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clientsgrow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.Mercerdelivers advice and technology-drivensolutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investmentoutcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.Oliver Wymanserves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitmmc.com, follow us onLinkedInandTwitteror subscribe toBRINK.