Basic Job Functions:
- Safely operate and setup multiple pieces of equipment throughout the roll forming lines to effectively fill in positions as needed with primary focus on Structural Accessories.
- Read and interpret shop drawings.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Perform tasks as directed by Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
- Previous fabricationexperience.
- Welding experience.
Must have supervisor and/or manager recommendation and must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation. Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.