WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Onsite Maintenance Technician will work in partnership with the Customer, management team, Global Helpdesk, and SIG teams to provide on premises support for AVI-SPL customers at customer site(s) with the end goals of delivering a world-class Customer Service experience.
Items to Consider:
- Performs preventative maintenance to insure equipment and room is ready for use
- Responsible for identifying defective/failed equipment and owns issues until resolved
- Works in cooperation with client and AVI-SPL support teams to provide remediation
- Primary interface to manufacturers, developers, engineers and project managers in support of identifying and implementing resolutions for highly complex system issues
- Performs remote troubleshooting for local and regional offices
- Provides reports and adheres to service levels as agreed upon
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
- This position will generally work on customer sites and may deal with a construction site type of work environment.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers and LCD/Plasma Displays
- Ability to perform advanced AV related testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner including soldering & crimping connectors
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of audiovisual integration experience preferred
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Preferred external training:
- AMX Intro to Networking for AV Professionals
- Crestron Professional Installation
- Exton AV Associate Certification
- AVIXA Quick Start to the Audio-Visual Industry
- AVIXA CTS General Certification
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
This job has expired.