The Recovery Technician will be responsible for operating a straight truck while collecting used oil, filters and plastics throughout the designated province. This individual will require a high level of professionalism and customer service, which will be used to consistently build positive customer relationships and to promote GFL's wide range of service offerings.
• Follow schedules and service orders in accordance with the Service Coordinator's instructions
• Provide exceptional on-site service to customers and continuously promotes GFL's service offerings
• Complete service paperwork in accordance with GFL and TDG regulations
• Ensure regular cleaning and maintenance of truck cab, components and other assigned equipment
• Participate in GFL's safety programs including: safety meetings, last minute risk assessments, and job hazard assessments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Commercial Driver's License
• Customer service experience
• Self-motivated attitude
• Experience working in a safety sensitive environment
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.