Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity while working with airplanes? Do you thrive on a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy identifying, sourcing, and interviewing highly qualified candidates?
Come join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Successful Recruiters will be able to:
What Do You Need?
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Processes new hire paperwork, background checks, and E-Verify checks (verify employment eligibility)
- Coordinates Pre-Employment Drug testing
- Maintains LCK employee information on SharePoint
- Submits New Hire documentation to Corporate
- Assists new employees and existing employees in completing ID Security Badge Forms and Customs forms
- Processes and informs Corporate Office of terminations
- Obtains enrollment/waiver benefits forms from eligible employees and assists employees with completing forms. Submits completed forms to Corporate for processing
Why Join Our Team?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least one year of relevant experience
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen;
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances
- $21.00 per hour
- Get $250 for referring others
- Revenue sharing (the better TAS does, the more you get!)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team! Apply now!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state,and local laws.
This job has expired.