Due to our successful growth, we have an exciting Office Manager opportunity to join Moderna to directly support our Moderna teams based in Princeton, New Jersey. This individual will provide primary support to the Commercial and Medical Leaders, including calendaring, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, reports, follow up on progress, amongst other responsibilities. This role will also manage multiple projects and office related matters including office process set up, contracting and vendor managements, and will provide broader office support to the Princeton teams as time allows, including organizing and coordinating meetings and events.
The position requires extensive coordination and communication within Moderna and other outside parties, working with information that is of a critical and confidential nature. A high degree of initiative, organization, self-direction and collaboration is required. The role requires a high degree of tact and discretion, highly professional and corporate presence, self-confidence, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced dynamic corporate environment is critical to success in the position. Moderna is a highly collaborative organization with a culture of relentless optimism, tenacity and curiosity.
Here's What You'll Do
- Proactively manage schedules, calendars, and appointments for the Medical and Commercial Leaders in Princeton, New Jersey
General office management and Facility maintenance (Princeton, New Jersey):
- Coordinate extensive internal/external meetings with efficiency and detail; communicating clearly to explain conflicts and need to re-prioritize
- Manage significant travel arrangements for executives (domestic/international)
- Manage extensive standing meetings with teams and executives throughout organization
- Leverage collaboration technology for meeting arrangements and be able to quickly troubleshoot common technical challenges independently
- Proactively support all strategy and business development initiatives - i.e. coordinating site visits, travel, internal prep meetings, on-site logistics
- Analyze needs and problems, and determine approach and priority in collaboration with executives, their teams and administrative colleagues across functions
- Support all communication initiatives with external vendors, internal teams, etc.
- Schedule all team meetings and offsites
- Prepare expense reports for executives and approve online expense and time off submittals of team
Facilities maintenance (Princeton, New Jersey):
- Main point of contact for the serviced office reception and management teams
- Key contact for key service providers such as Travel, Communications, Insurance etc.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems
Here's What You'll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Collaborate with the Moderna facilities team & serviced office team on building maintenance, ensuring the good state of all office furniture and premises, and reporting all material deficiencies & timely follow up on repairs
- Ensure suppliers and services providers for all tenant maintenance responsibilities and office equipment
- Work closely with IT Support in relation to communication, security, workstation, and office equipment systems
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree required with 5+ years' related administrative support experience in a corporate environment; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - including Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams, as well as WebEx or other video conferencing tools
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Executive assistant experience in a high growth, fast paced corporate environment
- Proven ability to take initiative, determine priorities and exercise good judgment
- Confidence with significant calendar management
- Ability to recognize opportunities/gaps/obstacles, apply analytical and creative thinking to address issues or find innovative solutions and see it through to completion by taking ownership and accountability.
- Flexibility and ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Professional confidence in own ability and demonstrated intuition as a result of experience working through complex situations/issues
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously leveraging strong organizational skills and flawless attention to detail, recognizing value and impact of the results
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
This job has expired.